We may display links to third party organisations on the website. These are maintained by other parties and UK Snow Updates does not take responsibility for the content of those websites and will not take responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of any third-party website. UK Snow Updates cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and has no control over the availability.
Linking to our website is encouraged and allowed, subject to the following conditions:
- You will only link to pages within the root directory of https://www.snowupdates.co.uk.
- You will not suggest that UK Snow Updates approves, sponsors, endorses or is otherwise associated with you, without our full and express written permission.
- You will not display the UK Snow Updates website through a frame or other technological means. Any link must be direct.
- You are responsible for the maintenance of the links. UK Snow Updates reserves the right to remove or move pages as it wishes without consulting or informing you.
Except where otherwise stated, all rights are either licensed to or owned by UK Snow Updates and are protected by all applicable English or international intellectual property laws.
Unless you have written permission, you must not use any automated means to monitor or copy any content from the website.
You may only use UK Snow Updates for lawful purposes. You may not use the website for any conduct that:
- breaches any local, national or international law or regulation.
- is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent intent purpose or effect.
UK Snow Updates aims to ensure that the content of the website is accurate and consistent with its understanding. Your use of the website content is entirely at your own risk. We make no warranty, representation or guarantee that the content is error free or fit for your intended use. Information on the website may be out of date and you are advised to double check with other sources if you are unsure.
Changes to the Terms.